The Datavideo HS-1600T MARK II brings a new level of simplicity to production workflows. You'll set up faster and easier thanks to its portable "briefcase" design and HDBaseT Technology. And thanks to its built-in H.264 web streaming encoder, you can stream your show to virtually any CDN like YouTube and Facebook in no time.
Variety of video (4:4:4 10-bit) and audio inputs/outputs
4 video inputs (RJ-45 x 3 + HDMI x 1) and 4 video (HDMI x 3)+HDBaseT outputs, Video Sampling in 4:4:4 10-bit
Audio inputs: XLR Analogue x 2 + RCA Analogue (L/R) x 2
Made with HDBaseT Technology
Camera connections typically require one cable for video, a second cable for power, and a third one for control. However, the HS-1600T MARK II is able to do all of the above using only one ethernet cable for each camera. This increase in flexibility greatly reduces setup time, and now you can mount the camera in challenging locations (like spots without nearby power outlets)
Built-in H.264 recorder for SD cards
The HS-1600T MARK II comes with a built-in web-ready recorder. Simply insert your SD card, and you'll have video files that can be immediately uploaded to the video network of your choice or to your website.
Dual Stream encoder to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, and more
With the built-in H.264 streaming encoder, you can stream your show to two different streaming plateforms virtually any CDN including Facebook, YouTube or Twitch in no time.
Built-in camera control
The HS-1600T MARK II's next generation design saves you time, money, and table space with its built-in camera control interface for up to 3 Datavideo PTZ cameras. (Works with PTC-140T and PTC-150TL)
17.3'' LED Backlit Monitor
Built-in Monitor Display. 17.3" HD TFT LED backlit monitor with resolution 1920x1080 pix.
Seamlessly compatible with dvCloud
Get the most out of your streaming hardware using DVCloud. The HS-1600T MARK II is seamlessly compatible with Datavideo's DVCloud service.
This subscription service give you the possibility of sending your stream to multiple destinations at the same time without having to have multiple hardware encoders.
You can also record your production on the DVCloud platform in h.264 format. After recording you can directly use this recording to upload it to your favourite content platform.
Direct SRT streaming to dvCloud prevents hickups and lag in your stream, especially when using slow or unreliable internet connections or when streaming large distances (for instance to the other side of the globe). Even if your destination does not support SRT you can still stream SRT to dvCloud and go to the destination in RTMP.
- Made for mobility. Made for the web.
- Variety of video (4:4:4 10-bit) and audio inputs/outputs
- Made with HDBaseT Technology
- Built-in H.264 recorder for SD cards
- Dual Stream encoder to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, and more
- Built-in camera control
- 17.3'' LED Backlit Monitor
- Video Standard: HD & SD
- Video Format:
- Input Routable / Crosspoint: N/A
- Video Inputs: 3 x HDBaseT, 1 x HDMI
- Computer Graphic Interface: 1x via HDMI
- Down-converted Output: Yes
- Video Outputs: 2 x HDMI PGM, 1 x HDBaseT (RJ-45), 1 x Stream Port (RJ-45)
- Audio Inputs: 2 x Balanced XLR, 1 x Stereo RCA (L/R) De-embedded Digital Audio
- Audio Output: 1x Stereo headphone
- Digital Embedded Audio Support: Input 2 channels, Output 2 channels
- Audio Delay Calibration: N/A
- A+V Switching: N/A
- USK: 1x USK Lumakey support
- DSK: N/A
- Picture in Picture: 1
- Logo Insertion: N/A
- Built-in Audio Mixer: 4 channels
- Built-in Monitor Display: 17.3" HD TFT LED Backlit, 1920