Most virtual studio solutions require expensive designated tracking devices or cranes with built in encoders. These devices are very expensive and require trained and skilled personnel. TVS-3000 uses cost effective trackers from HTC which are also being used in VR setups. These tracking devices can be mounted on your regular crane and deliver perfect results while not breaking the bank!
Support 4K UHD resolution input and multiple input configurations
Supports up to 8 channels of full HD or 2 channels of 4K mixed resolution input signals, unlimited streaming media input signals with multiple video formats, and input signals from DirectShow protocol device to achieve multi-channel video switching.
3D tracking with AR technology
TVS-3000 incorporates the most advanced AR technology into virtual studios.
With the HTC Tracker application, it can easily overlay 3D virtual objects into real scene video, and also provides interaction with the AR object through real-time positioning.
Smart 3D tracking crane
Replace the traditional tracking crane with low-cost and easy-to-operate advanced 3D tracking crane. The path, panning speed, and shooting time of the camera movement can be adjusted in real-time. The user can set up to 42 virtual shots with different 3D positions and angles in the same scene.
Supports NDI technology
Supports NDI streaming protocol, no need to set an IP address in intranet transmission, you can simply search for NDI signal sources on your local network and provide two-way transmission. Applied to the TVS- 3000, the function can be used to transmit different contents such as the browser interface, PPT, image, video as the input source in the virtual set or graphic layout, or can be used to send the live broadcast signal of the program to view from the local network.
Professional graphic layout function
TVS-3000 supports built-in graphic layout that combines input signals, video, images, text, and other contents as a complete editing file. You can choose from any image or video as a background, and add on multiple text content from free subtitle templates.
RMC-285 control panel included
RMC-285 control panel included for live virtual show and cameras control. Come with 10 function keys (F1-F10), can help to set quick animation, change scene or media content. Making production easier.
- Professional graphic layout function provides a great stage for the video production
- Support 4K UHD resolution input and multiple input configurations
- 3D tracking with AR technology
- Supports NDI technology
- Professional graphic layout function
- RMC-285 control panel included
- Optional Tracking Device Camera Crane
- HTC Base Station
- HTC Tracker
- Tracking/Trackless: 3D Tracking & Trackless
- Video Input: 4K mode: 6G-SDI x 2 or 12G-SDI x 1, HD mode: 3G-SDI x 3
- Video Output: 4K mode: HDMI 2.0 x 1, HD mode: 3G-SDI x 4 + HDMI x 1
- SDI Input/Output:
2160p 60/50/30/25 (Input only)
- HDMI Output:
- Audio Input: Mini Phone Jack x 1, SDI audio embedded
- Operation Monitor: DP x2
- Tally: Coming Soon
- Downstream Key: 3
- Media: 3(DDR)
- Virtual Studio: 10 & Unlimited download from datavideovirtualset.com
- Still Picture: 1
- Still Text: 2
- Keyer: Chromakey upto 8CH
Lossless 4:2:2 (.avi)
- Live Streaming Protocols:
TS over UDP
TS over TCP
- Hard Disk Capacity: 4TB HDD + 500G SSD
- Dimension (LxWxH): 480 x 470 x 178mm
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Operating Temp. Range: 0~40 °C
- Power: AC 100-240V 750W