Designed to fulfill the unique needs of today's small meeting/huddle space environments and digital signage/video applications, the SurgeX Squid packs an array of power quality tentacles in a compact design. It ushers in a new category for power quality that packs tremendous options in a compact design to offer completely contained, boxed network control and AC/DC protection in a single application. The Squid combines both AC and DC outlets with advanced surge protection, power conditioning, power management and analytical software in an extremely compact form factor. Ensuring you'll no longer have to install a product for AC, another for DC, and yet another to monitor and control the power environment. It provides everything you'll need in an individual package for use worldwide, and allows for monitoring and control from one Network Operations Center. Create a proper and intelligent power foundation, that entails the flexibility of a squid, to help businesses meet quickly and easily without disruption.
The SurgeX SX-DC-8-1224-120 shall be a universally mountable unit in a magnetic shielding steel enclosure. It shall operate at 120 or 240 volts AC and have a detachable line cord. There shall be 4 grounded AC receptacles on the input face, with all 4 individually switched. There shall be 2 individually switched DC output banks with 2 detachable connectors per bank. There shall be an unswitched 5 volts DC output on a detachable connector, as well as two USB A ports for power. There shall also be a USB OTG port for out of band control and configuration. Overall dimensions shall be 1.75" D x 8.25" W x 10" L. Weight shall be no more than 5.5 pounds. The unit shall have remote turn-on capabilities enabled by wired Ethernet. Remote turn-on, turn-off, and reboot shall be activated by software. It shall have remote control, sequencing, scheduling, measurement, AutoPing, and adjustable trigger functions, and shall support wired Ethernet HTTP, HTTPS, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, NTP, mDNS, 802.1x, and LDAP protocols. The unit shall measure voltage, current, power, frequency, energy, and temperature, and shall record events and measurements in its internal memory. The SX-DC-8-XXXX shall have a load rating of 15 amps at 120 volts, a load rating of 10 amps at 240 volts, a self-test circuit with software enabled indicator, and provide EMI/RFI filtering, and catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown. It shall withstand surge pulse voltages up to 6000 volts.
- Universal 120V-240V AC input with IEC connectors
- 4 controlled and monitored AC receptacles
- 3 DC banks, 2 controllable
- Measures electrical parameters, including Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Power Factor, Crest Factor
- Time stamped power quality events
- Internal storage of 30 days worth of Max/Min/Avg electrical parameters
- Wired Ethernet for Web server (HTTP/HTTPS), 802.1x authentication
- TLS, SSL, SNMP V3, single sign-on
- 2, 5V USB ports for charging
- Compact size fits along, behind, or near equipment
- AC Load Rating Max Full Load: 12A @ 120V
- DC Load Rating Max Full Load
DC1 Output Rating: [email protected]
DC2 Output Rating: [email protected]
Combined DC1 & DC2 Output Rating: NA
5V Output Rating: [email protected]
- Power Requirement (no load): 15 Watts
- DC Efficiency: 90% Typical
- Audible Noise at 1m: 35 dBA Typical
- Heat Generation: 185 BTU/h Max
- EMI/RFI Filter
Normal Mode (50? Load): > 30 dB 80 kHz - 50 MHz
Common Mode (50? Load): > 20 dB 160 kHz - 27.5 MHz / > 30 dB 310 kHz - 17.6 MHz
- Under-Voltage Auto Shutdown: Adjustable from 0V to 300V, or disabled.
- Over-Voltage Auto Shutdown: Adjustable from 125V to 300V, or disabled.
- Over-Current Auto Shutdown: Adjustable from 0.1A to 20A, or disabled.
- Measurement Accuracy:
Voltage: ± 2% Typical Product Accuracy
Current: ± 2% Typic