ARRI S60-C (L0.0007067) SkyPanel is a compact, ultra-bright and high-quality LED soft light that sets a new standard for the industry. With a design focused on form, color, beam field and output, SkyPanel represents the culmination of more than a decade of research and development of LED technology at ARRI.
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better. The S30 is a smaller, more portable version; half the length of the S60, it is perfect for on-the-go mobile applications. The S360 is the largest and brightest SkyPanel with four times the output of the S60 and almost six times the aperture size. The S360 is perfect for lighting large areas with tuneable, soft light.
In addition to the fully tuneable color versions of the SkyPanel, remote phosphor versions are also available for S30 and S60. To make white LEDs, phosphors are typically placed directly on a single blue LED. Remote phosphor technology uses many powerful blue LEDs to excite a panel coated in phosphors, which is positioned further away from the LEDs. These high-quality phosphors deliver near-perfect color rendition and outstanding light output. The remote phosphor versions of SkyPanel are roughly 10 % brighter than the color versions and have a lower price point due to less complex electronics. Different color temperature panels are available, including 2,700 K; 3,200 K; 4,300 K; 5,600 K; 6,500 K; 10,000 and Chroma Green.
Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 1 kW tungsten soft light or a 3 kW tungsten space light, the SkyPanel S30 has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control.
Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is built to last - constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. Other features include an on-board battery input for mobile applications, LAN port for network connectivity, USB-A port for firmware updates via thumb drive, and many more.
- Series: SkyPanel
- Model: S60-C
- Optical System: Soft Diffusion Panel
- Light Aperture / Lens Diameter in mm: 645 x 300 mm
- Light Aperture / Lens Diameter in inch: 25.4 x 11.8"
- Beam Angle: 115Â° (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight in kg net: Pole Operated Version: approx. 14 kg
- Weight in kg packed: Pole Operated Version: approx. 22 kg
- Weight in lbs. net: Pole Operated Version: approx. 31 lbs
- Weight in lbs. Packed: Pole Operated Version: approx. 49 lbs
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in mm: Pole Operated Version: 567 x 796 x 133 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in mm: Pole Operated Version: 452 x 796 x 133 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in inch: Pole Operated Version: 22.3 x 31.3 x 5.2"
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in inch: Pole Operated Version: 17.8 x 31.3 x 5.2"
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in mm*: 470 x 860 x 300 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in inch*: 18.5 x 33.9 x 11.8"
- Handling: Aluminium Yoke, High-Strength Tilt Lock / Steel Yoke, Pole Operation for Pan & Tilt
- Mounting: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 90Â°
- Lamphead Voltage Input: 48 V DC
- Power Consumption: 420 W Nominal, 450 W Maximum
- Lamphead Power Connection: Male 3-Pin XLR - 15 Amp (Pin 1: Negative / Pin 2: Positive)
- Battery Connector: Male 4-Pin XLR -