Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 1 kW tungsten soft light or a 3 kW tungsten space light, the ARRI SkyPanel S30-C (L0.0007716) has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control.
Fully Tuneable. Get the color you want in seconds.
All SkyPanel 'C' (Color) versions are tuneable. Easily adjust the CCT from 2800 K to 10,000 K with plus/minusgreen control and access the full color gamut with hue and saturation, RGBW mixing, digital gels, source matching, or CIE x, y coordinates. Achieving over 85% of the colors within the Rec 2020 color space, it is now easy to create the look and color you want right on set.
Applications for this controllability range from quickly adjusting the CCT to set the mood of a scene, to selecting the perfect green color to wash a greenscreen. Each LED light engine is computer calibrated in order to ensure unit-to-unit and batch-to-batch consistency, as well as accurate color temperatures. The SkyPanel series of lights also works in concert with the L-Series, ARRI's LED Fresnel line, perfectly.
Tremendous Output. One of the brightest soft lights on the market.
High output is usually not associated with a fully tuneable LED fixture, but with the SkyPanel ARRI has been able to accomplish both. SkyPanel has tremendous light output across the entire CCT range.
At over 120,000 lumens, the S360-C is one of the brightest LED soft lights on the market. Compared to the S60-C, the S360-C is more than four times brighter and maintains excellent color quality and tuneability. Consuming only 1500 watts, the S360-C is twice as bright as a 4,000-watt tungsten soft light and over three times as bright as a 12,000-watt tungsten space light. Achieving an energy efficacy of over 80 lumens per watt, the S360-C is also one of the most eco-friendly LED soft lights available while also being one of the brightest.
Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is built to last - constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. Other features include an on-board battery input for mobile applications, LAN port for network connectivity, USB-A port for firmware updates via thumb drive, and many more.
- Outstanding Color Rendition. LED white light without sacrifices.
- A Single Soft, Clean Shadow. The proof is in the shadows.
- Familiar but Revolutionary. Multi-ways to control.
- Impressive Lighting Effects. You design the vivid move.
- Series: SkyPanel
- Model: S30-C
- Optical System: Soft Diffusion Panel
- Light Aperture / Lens Diameter in mm: 355 x 300 mm
- Light Aperture / Lens Diameter in inch: 14.0 x 11.8"
- Beam Angle: 115Â° (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight in kg net: Pole Operated Version: approx. 9 kg
- Weight in kg packed: Pole Operated Version: approx. 16 kg
- Weight in lbs. net: Pole Operated Version: approx. 20 lbs
- Weight in lbs. Packed*: Pole Operated Version: approx. 34 lbs
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in mm: Pole Operated Version: 567 x 504 x 133 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in mm: Pole Operated Version: 452 x 504 x 133 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in inch: Pole Operated Version: 22.3 x 19.8 x 5.2"
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in inch: Pole Operated Version: 17.8 x 19.8 x 5.2"
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in mm*: 470 x 665 x 300 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in inch*: 18.5 x 26.2 x 11.8"
- Handling: Aluminium Yoke, High-Strength Tilt Lock / Steel Yoke
- Mounting: 16 mm / 28 mm Combo P