The ARRI S120-C (L0.0012952) SkyPanel is a compact, ultra-bright and high-quality LED soft light that sets a new standard for the industry. With a design focused on form, color, beam field and output, SkyPanel represents the culmination of more than a decade of research and development of LED technology at ARRI.
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better. The S30 is a smaller, more portable version; half the length of the S60, it is perfect for on-the-go mobile applications. The S360 is the largest and brightest SkyPanel with four times the output of the S60 and almost six times the aperture size. The S360 is perfect for lighting large areas with tuneable, soft light. S30 and S60 models are available in fully color tuneable and remote phosphor versions.
Incorporating features of ARRI's successful L-Series LED Fresnels, SkyPanel is one of the most versatile soft lights on the market, as well as one of the brightest. Like the L-Series, SkyPanel `C' (Color) versions are fully tuneable; correlated color temperature is adjustable between 2,800 K and 10,000 K, with excellent color rendition over the entire range. Full plus and minus green correction can be achieved with the simple turn of a knob, and in addition to CCT control, vivid color selection and saturation adjustment is also possible.
Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 2 kW tungsten soft light or a 6 kW tungsten space light, the SkyPanel S120 has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control.
Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is built to last - constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. Other features include an on-board battery input for mobile applications, LAN port for network connectivity, USB-A port for firmware updates via thumb drive, and many more.
- Series: SkyPanel
- Model: S120-C
- Optical System: Soft Diffusion Panel
- Light Aperture / Lens Diameter in mm: 1290 x 300 mm
- Light Aperture / Lens Diameter in inch: 50.8 x 11.8"
- Beam Angle: 110Â° (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight in kg net*: Pole Operated Version: approx. 19 kg
- Weight in kg packed*: Pole Operated Version: approx. 29 kg
- Weight in lbs. net*: Pole Operated Version: approx. 43 lbs
- Weight in lbs. Packed*: Pole Operated Version: approx. 65 lbs
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in mm*: Pole Operated Version: 615 x 1439 x 133 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in mm*: Pole Operated Version: 500 x 1439 x 133 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in inch*: Pole Operated Version: 24.2 x 56.6 x 5.2"
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in inch*: Pole Operated Version: 19.7 x 56.6 x 5.2"
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in mm*: 500 x 1500 x 300 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in inch*: 19.7 x 59.1 x 11.9"
- Handling: Aluminium Yoke, High-Strength Tilt Lock / Steel Yoke, Pole Operation for Pan & Tilt / Center Mount Yoke
- Mounting: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 90Â°
- Lamphead Voltage Input: 48 V DC
- Power Consumption: 400 W Nominal, 430 W Maximum
- Lamphead Power Connection: Male 3-Pin XLR - 15 Amp (Pin 1: Negative / Pin 2: Positive)
- Battery Connector: Male 4-Pin XLR - 10 Amp (Pin 1: Negative / Pin 4: Positive)