The Audio-Technica ATND1061 Beamforming Ceiling Array Microphone is an ideal solution for conference rooms, boardrooms, and meeting spaces large and small. The microphone may be used singly or in multiples (for larger meeting spaces) to capture every person speaking in a room with clear, natural audio that reduces distracting environmental sounds. A state-of-the-art professional product in a familiar form factor (roughly the size of a wireless access point), the ATND1061 is easy to install, set up, and operate.
Room configuration, zone setup, and other settings are handled through the user-friendly Digital Microphone Manager software application. The ATND1061 has six individual output channels, which, collectively, can be configured with up to 32 user-defined microphone pickup zones, providing the flexibility to cover a wide variety of room sizes and meeting types.
Their proprietary voice activity detection (VAD) technology enables the microphone to discern between a voice and unwanted noises such as paper shuffling. For integrations without external digital signal processing (DSP), the ATND1061 features powerful onboard DSP, including automix, acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), noise reduction, automatic gain control (AGC), and 4-band EQ.
Exclusion zones can be set to avoid known sources of unwanted noise (such as air-handling systems), helping to maximize the effectiveness of the built-in noise-reduction and automatic-mixing functions.
Output Channel 1 can be configured with 16 user-defined Coverage Zones, within which a meeting participant may be seated or move about while speaking. The beam will track and keep the microphone focused on the speaker's voice, minimizing any room noise. Only one of the 16 Coverage Zones can be open at a time with the microphone automatically selecting the zone with the strongest signal identified as speech. Coverage Zones can be helpful in picking up either nonpriority or unplanned participants.
Output Channels 2-6 can be configured with 16 user-defined Priority Zones. Priority Zones ensure that participants in these zones, whether seated or moving about, receive priority over those in Coverage Zones. (However, Priority Zones can also be defined within an existing Coverage Zone.) A maximum of five Priority Zones can be open at a time, with each open zone selecting the strongest signal identified as speech. Priority Zones can be helpful in providing priority for a room's known participant locations.
- The ATND1061 beamforming microphone array is an ideal solution for conference rooms, boardrooms, and meeting spaces large and small
- Powerful onboard DSP: automix, acoustic echo cancelation, noise reduction, automatic gain control, and 4-band EQ
- User-friendly Digital Microphone Manager software easily configures single or multiple ATND1061 microphone settings
- Six individual output channels with up to 32 user-defined microphone pickup zones provide the flexibility to cover a wide variety of room sizes and meeting types
- Output Channel 1 can be configured with up to 16 user-defined Coverage Zones to ensure coverage of nonpriority or unplanned participants
- Output Channels 2-6 can be configured with up to 16 user-defined Priority Zones to ensure priority pickup of participants in known locations
- Proprietary voice activity detection (VAD) technology enables the microphone to discern between a voice and unwanted noises such as paper shuffling
- Exclusion zones can be set in the software to avoid known sources of unwanted noise (such as air-handling systems)
- Two network ports with Single Cable and Split modes to send Dante audio and microphone control data together or separately over category cable (ATND1061DAN)
- Mounts flush or on the surface of a drop ceiling or hard ceiling, or in open architecture spaces using VESA mount
- UL 2043 comp