Audio professionals, musicians, DJs, and anyone looking
for accurate sound reproduction will be thrilled with the Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System
with Bluetooth, an all-in-one portable PA system that can be
used in a variety of ways, including a floor monitor, practice amplifier,
Bluetooth speaker, or a full PA setup.
The full-featured, 3-channel mixer with reverb offers two combo XLR-1/4"
inputs, a 3.5mm stereo input, and Bluetooth for streaming audio from up to 30'
away. The onboard ToneMatch processing is designed to enhance vocals and
instruments. The S1 Pro has built-in sensors, which detect multiple aiming
positions, allowing for optimal sound in nearly any position including on a
table, on the floor, or mounted on a standard 35mm speaker stand.
- High-quality PA: High-output sound from a small,
convenient system that is ready to perform whenever and wherever you are
- Made to travel: Lightweight, ultra-portable enclosure
designed to transport effortlessly using the convenient carry handle
- Professional sound: Onboard 3-channel mixer offers
independent ToneMatch, reverb, and EQ controls on two channels, with a
dedicated channel for either wired (3.5mm) or wireless music sources
- Bluetooth: High-quality, wireless Bluetooth streaming
from your mobile device, with one-touch pairing
- Flexible setups: Multiple positions with Auto EQ ensure
that you always sound your best, regardless of placement orientation. It’s
also speaker-stand compatible with standard 1-3/8" mounting poles
- Elevated surface: Position the S1 Pro on a surface.
This projects sound clearly and evenly throughout the audience and ensures
that audience members enjoy the full frequency range of the system
- Tilt-back: For performances where your audience is
close to you, tilt the S1 Pro onto its back edge. For best results, you
should stand or sit to one side of the loudspeaker to avoid blocking sound
from the audience
- Monitor mode: To use the S1 Pro as a personal floor
monitor, place it on the ground horizontally, in front of and pointing
toward the performer. Tilt the loudspeaker onto its side edge. Rotate the
Bose logo counterclockwise to match your chosen mode
- Speaker stand: Place one or two S1 Pro systems on
speaker stands (sold separately) for general-purpose sound reinforcement