Soft white lighting fit for any space
The Chroma-Q® CQ647-2000 Space Force onebytwo™ is a cost-effective, bright, high quality variable white LED soft light panel that is a modern replacement for traditional soft sources used in TV studio, live broadcast, vlog, film, video conferencing rooms, conference rooms and photographic applications.
Featuring 15 years of LED innovation and our award-winning Space Force™ LED space / soft light's technologies, the onebytwo is the ideal fit for standard room ceiling height studios and small spaces.
The panel's 1x2 ratio and compact dimensions enable it to be mounted side-by-side in either ratio, overhead or on a wall, to create a huge volume of light in a small space.
Highly efficient and natively single-source, the onebytwo is CCT variable between 2,800K and 6,000K, and has an output of up to 13,800 lumens. The fixture provides high color rendering indexes, which are requirements for light sources used in the film and TV industry to ensure accurate color rendering.
Convection cooling provides quiet operation for studios and a cooler working environment, as well as reducing air conditioning needs to further boost your energy savings.
With manual & remotely controllable LED frequency up to 96,000Hz, the onebytwo ensures flicker-free operation. Extensive RDM functionality is provided through wired, or the optional LumenRadio CRMX, connections.
The lightweight design only 6.5 kg /14.3 lb (Without Yoke); 8.5kg / 19lbs (With Yoke) incorporates all power & control electronics, making it quick and easy to set up. Built to last, the onebytwo requires minimal maintenance and retains color consistency between units owing to our LED emitter inspection and proprietary ColorSure™ LED calibration system.
Optional accessories include a hanging offset bracket, 4-way bridle, and a full range of beam control accessories.
- High quality, pure, diffused soft lighting
- Variable white - 2,800K - 6,000K
- Smooth, soft uniform beam
- Up to 13,800 lumens
- Convection cooling for quiet operation
- Lightweight (8.5kg / 19lbs) with built-in power & dimming
- Standard 12" x 25" size, 1:2 ratio fits small spaces
- Variable PWM flicker-free operation
- Wireless DMX (optional) / RDM
- Chroma-Q's proven LED performance
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x 12 x 8" (631 x 313 x 208mm)
- Net Weight:
Without Yoke: 14.3Lbs (6.5kg)
With Yoke: 19Lbs (8.5kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 29 x 16 x 11" (737 x 406 x 280mm)
- Shipping Weight: 10kg / 22lbs
- Power Supply: Built-in
- Power Input Rating: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz 218VA
- Power Factor:
0.977 @ 120V AC
0.928 @ 230V AC
- Power Consumption:
204W @ 120V AC
204W @ 230V AC
- Idle Power Consumption:
9W @ 120V AC
10W @ 230V AC
- Max Sound Level (Decibel): 35.48 db
- Idle Sound Level (Decibel): 32.37 db
- Typical Power & Current: Measurements done with all LEDs at maximum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of ±10%.
- Power Connectors In/Out: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- Data Connectors In/Out: Neutrik XLR 5-pin male and female
- Control Protocol: DMX
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Construction: Powder coated Aluminum
- Color: Black/White
- Built-In Hardware: Frame Holder
- IP Rating: IP20
- Approvals: CISPR 22 :2006/EN55022 :2006 & CISPR 24 :1997/EN55024 :1998, ICES-003 :2004 & FCC Part 15 Subpart B: 2007. CSA C22. No. 166-M1983:R2008 UL 1573:2003; UL 8750