Gold Line DSP-30 Portable Digital Audio Analyzer with MK8A Instrument Microphone DSP-30
The Gold Line DSP30 is a portable 30-channel digital 1/3
octave analyzer which uses ANSI class-0 and ANSI class 1 triple tuned
style. The DSP-30's filters maintain 1/4dB accuracy over an 85dB range
and it comes with a Windows interface and 60 non-volatile memories as
well as a serial port plus USB adapter.
- DSP30 microphone measurement range is 27dB to 125dB.
- Captures full 85dB window with scales from 1/4dB to 5dB.
- Filters exceed ANSI specs.
- Comes with RS232 computer interface
- Model MK8A - 600 ohm omni-directional electret condenser instrument microphone included
- An 85dB window not limited by the display.
- Automatic Sum; Average function to normalize readings and stabilize pink noise.
- 60 active memories.
- IEC Flat, A, C or User designated curves.
- A Sum mode to sum and average response curves.
- A Subtract mode to subtract one memory from another.
- Keypad selectable filters: ANSI triple tuned or sharper for notching applications.
- Scales from 1/4dB to 5dB.
- Multiple plot function.
- Export file function.
- Measurement Range: Microphone input: 27dB to 125dB SPL, Line input: -88dBu to +14dBu (.031mV to 3.88V
rms), Measurement window: 85dB
- Inputs: Microphone: Balanced, XLR 3-pin receptacle, Line: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack. 15k ohm impedance
- Outputs: None (standard); Printer port: DB25F (optional), RS232 port: DB25M (optional), Standard on DSP30B/B
- Center Frequencies: ISO 1/3 octave between 25Hz - 20kHz
- Center Frequency Accuracy: typically ±1%.
- Relative Flatness Channel to Channel: 1/4dB
- Displays: Audio Spectrum, 30 channel, 10 LEDs per channel, all channels scalable in 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 3,
4, or 5dB SPL. SPL & Reference readings are 3 digit via 7 segment LED readout
- Filters: ANSI standard (triple tuned) sharper than standard for notching applications
- Weighting: IEC A, C, Flat or USER defined
- Decay Rate: Fast =34.7dB/s, Medium = 8.7dB/s, Slow = 4.3dB/s
- Function Control: 16-button keypad
- Power Requirements:
- Batteries: Eight "AA" alkaline or Ni-Cad
- External: 12Vdc @ 500mA via 2.1mm jack
- Case Material: High Impact ABS.
- Dimensions: 10" W x 10.25" H x 2.5" D
- Weight: 2 lbs.