Dual 15" Two-Way Full-Range Main System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX825W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a dual 15", two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX825W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
If a simple set-up is required and full bandwidth output at high levels is a must, then the PRX825W is most likely the optimum solution. With the same foot print as the PRX815W, the dual 15" woofer design creates enough low frequency content to serve most live music or music playback situations. When coupled with a PRX subwoofer (or multiple subwoofers) the system becomes a high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV Rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to employ audio solution. We recommend using the PRX818XLFW in conjunction with the PRX825W as the extended low frequency capabilities of the subwoofer compliment the frequency response of the PRX825W.
For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
The PRX825W is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX825W is capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX825W is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 275 Differential DriveÂ® woofers, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90Â° by 50Â° horn, all driven by a Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlexÂ™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or &tfrac14; inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- Maximum SPL Output 138 dB Peak
- Dual 15" Differential DriveÂ® low-frequency drivers for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- 1500W (dual 750 watt) highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Wi-Fi. Control and configure your show from anywhere.
- Professional XLR-Â¼" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 9 x M10 suspension points
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlexÂ™ finish
- System Type: Self Powered Dual 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 138 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 46.2Hz-16.5 kHz Boost: 46 Hz - 18.3 kHz
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB): Normal: 52.6 Hz -17 kHz Boost:51.8Hz- 17.5k
- Input Connectors: 2