Both NDI and NDI|HX Cover all your needs
is a brand-new full-function NDI converter. Adopting the leading FPGA
technologies, advanced-level AVC/HEVC algorithm, and NDI algorithm,
Kiloview N60 supports 4Kp60 format encoding/decoding with both NDI
High-bandwidth and NDI|HX, meeting all your demands and applications of
IP-based video transmission.
Encoding & Decoding Converter
N60 supports encoding/decoding of NDI as well as NDI|HX by H.264/H.265.
In the encoding mode, Kiloview N60 can encode a 4K HDMI signal into an
NDI or NDI|HX video steam. In the decoding mode, Kiloview N60 will
automatically adapt the NDI and NDI|HX format as your end needs.
Kiloview N60 will take care of your 4Kp60 video transmission.
Better color performance: Up to YCbCr 4:2:2 and 10bits color depth
N60 supports a professional YCbCr 4:2:2 color space and a 10-bit color
depth (the common 8-bit color depth is also available). N60 promises
higher color and image quality, particularly to fulfill the needs in the
broadcasting and medical imaging industries that bear no color
N60 has both USB 3.0 Type-A and USB 3.0 Type-C interfaces for you to:
1) Access a Web Camera via USB 3.0 Type-A as a video input source for encoding;
2) Connect to your PC via USB 3.0 Type-C as a USB video input;
3) Control PTZ Camera via USB expansion.
USB extensions available, you can achieve unlimited possibilities by
seamlessly bringing NDI technology to your applications such as video
conferencing, image processing, PTZ camera control, and more.
High quality ultra-low latency of end-to-end transmission
ultra-low end-to-end latency, KILOVIEW N60 is a powerful bi-directional
converter that supports every second of your 4K video transmission over
-Encoding 4K HDMI/USB video signal into NDI or NDI|HX stream.
-Decoding NDI or NDI|HX streams into HDMI.
-Loop-out for view on a monitor or projector.
Large-sized Color LCD Screen and Scroll Wheel
an upgrade of Kiloview N6, N60 is designed for better user experiences.
A big color LCD screen and a scroll wheel enable you to customize
settings, switch on/off, set quick shortcuts, and control all video
sources with preeminent ease.
At the back of the N60, there is a built-in small tally to show the status.
Audio and Intercom
N60 supports an extended USB audio interface (e.g., USB headset), to
let you have end-to-end real-time intercom among the Kiloview devices
operators and the associated Kiloview Intercom System (KIS) group.
N60 supports PTZ control through USB to serial RS-232/RS-485/RS-422.
N60 also adopts Network control protocols (such as Sony
Visca/PELCO-D/PELCO-P) for external PTZ control.
Power Supply: PoE and DC
N60 has 2 interfaces of Ethernet, one supports PoE(IEEE 802.3AT)power
supply. Just plug in a network cable, and you can easily access both the
power supply and network transmission. It also supports DC 12V power
supply and can easily power the device with a portable charger or camera
The N60 provides a TF storage
extension that eases your recording of encoded NDI video directly into a
TF card (local recording supports MOV. format). TF storage guards your
recording and prevents you from losing video frames caused by network
delay, network interruption, or fluctuation.
- Default Bitrate: 4KP60 - 250Mbps, 4KP30 - 200Mbps, 1080P60 - 125Mbps, 720P60 - 90Mbps
- Video input: 1* 4Kp60 HDMI 2.0
- Video output: 1* 4Kp60 HDMI 2.0 (Loop or decoding output)
- Audio port: 1* 3.5mm Line in, 1* 3.5mm Line out
- Network: 2* RJ45 1000Mbps Ethernet port, Ethernet 1 with PoE (IEEE 802.3AT, 24W Max)
- Video resolution:
Input: up to 3840x2160 60fps (4Kp60), lowest 720p50, Output (decoding
or loop out): up to 3840x2160 60fps (4Kp60), lowest 720p50
- NDI® codec capacity: 1x NDI® FB/HX encoding or 1x NDI® FB/HX decoding
SpeedHQ (NDI CODEC): SHQ0, SHQ2
ISO MPEG-4 Part 10: Advanced Video Coding (AVC)/ITU H.264
ISO MPEG-H Part 2: High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)/ITU H.265
AVC (H.264): Baseline, Main, High, High10, High 4:2:2 up to 5.2 level
HEVC (H.265): Main, Main Intra, Main10, Main10 Intra, Main 4:2:2 10, Main 4:2:2 10 Intra up to 5.1 High Tier
- Audio encoding and decoding: NDI Audio; AAC-LC, Opus, G.711 a-Law/u-Law; other software expansion
- USB: 1* USB3.0 (type A), 1* USB3.0 (type C)
- Human-computer interaction: 1.96" LCD screen, Kiloview Magic Rotor
- TF storage: Support TF card for recording, capacity up to 2TB
- Tally: Built-in OLED panel available as front/rear Tally
- Power: DC 12V (5.5/2.5)or PoE
- NDI: Support both NDI and NDI|HX 2.0 (Note: It will support NDI|HX 3.0 in the near future)
SpeedHQ (NDI CODEC): 4Kp60: 250Mbps, 1080p60: 132Mbps, 1080p30/1080i60: 112Mbps, 720p60: 105Mbps, 480i60: 62.5Mbps
AVC (H.264): Adjustable from 1Mbps to 120Mbps. >24Mbps (4Kp60); >10Mbps (1080p60).
HEVC (H.265): Adjustable from 1Mbps to 120Mbps. >15Mbps (4Kp60); >6Mbps (1080p60).
TF card available for local storage to .mov filles. Support remote
recording with Kiloview Recorder System, ensuring reliable recording
together with Kiloview Smart Recording technology (TF card required).
- Voice intercom: Support voice intercom by USB headset between devices directly, or with Kiloview Intercom server.
Support PTZ control through USB to serial RS232/485/422; or PTZ control
over IP with different protocols, no extra cable required
- Input with Web Cam via USB: Support video input from Web Cam via USB 3.0 (Note: license required)
- Connection with PC via USB: Support connection with PC via USB Type-C, as a video capture device (Note: license required)
- Management: Web UI and remote management with Kiloview KiloLink Server
- Firmware update: Firmware upload by Web UI and remote upgrade with Kiloview Kilolink Server
- Mounting: Support hot-shoe mounting and V-mounting
- Power Consumption: 16W Max
- Certificates: CE/ FCC/ROHS
- Dimension: 135*98*35mm
- 1x Kiloview N60 4K HDMI/USB to NDI Bi-Directional Converter