The high-performance TB32DP2T Thunderbolt 3 adapter lets you add two 4K 60Hz DisplayPort monitors to your Windows or Mac computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port, or it can be used to connect your Thunderbolt 3 port to a 5K 60Hz display using two DP cables.
The Thunderbolt video adapter is compatible with computer systems that support Thunderbolt 3, such as models of MacBook Pro, Dell Precision, and Dell XPS. Thunderbolt 3 is a protocol that uses the USB-C connector, but your computer system must support Thunderbolt 3 in order for the adapter to function as expected. If you connect the adapter to a USB-C port that does not support Thunderbolt 3, the adapter will not function.
Connect two UHD 4K displays to your computer at 60Hz resolution
With an unprecedented 40Gbps of throughput, Thunderbolt 3 enables you to achieve the previously impossible feat of using a single port on your laptop to output dual 4K resolution at 60Hz to two independent displays. This performance enables you to run the most resource-demanding applications imaginable on two independent displays. You can output independent content to each display at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p (60Hz), which is perfect for editing 4K video or performing other Ultra HD tasks such as creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.
Connect a 5K display to your computer at 60Hz resolution
For added versatility, the Thunderbolt 3 adapter can be used to connect two DisplayPort channels to a single 5K display. Using a Thunderbolt 3 adapter is the only way to connect a 5K display to computers that don't have multiple DP or Thunderbolt 3 ports, such as your Dell Precision 15 3000 Series workstation.
Supports dual 4K displays to work more efficiently
Functioning as an external 2-port graphics adapter with audio support, this is a compact and convenient alternative to a laptop dock when you don't need full docking capability.
With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently from your laptop, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. Plus, with each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p. Creative professionals can be more productive with the freedom to edit 4K video on one display while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display.
Won't drain system resources
This adapter helps to keep your system running at peak performance. Unlike USB external video solutions, Thunderbolt 3 lets you run Ultra HD 4K resolution at 60Hz on both displays without draining system resources. Because it's backward compatible with your high-definition 1080p displays, this is a great accessory for home, office or other desktop workspace applications.
The TB32DP2T is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect two UHD 4K 60Hz displays to your computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port
- Add a 5K 60Hz display to your computer by connecting two DP cables to a single Thunderbolt 3 port
- Works on Mac and Windows computers
- Thunderbolt Certified
- Run resource demanding applications on 4K displays at 60Hz without draining system resources
- Backward compatible with lower resolutions like high-definition 1920x1200 and 1080p
- No external power adapter required
- Audio: Yes
- Output Signal: DisplayPort
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: Dual monitor - 4K @ 60 Hz
- Supported Resolutions: 4096x2160, 3840x2160, 2560x1600, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1280x720
- Connector A: 1 - Thunderbolt 3 USB-C (24-pin) Male Input
- Connector B: 2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output
- OS Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, 10; macOS Sierra 10.12
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 1 in x 8.7 in x 3.1 in
- Product Weight: 17.6 oz