Next Level Mobile Broadcasting
The Teradek 10-0759-NAG Bond Backpack is an all in one professional HEVC/H.264 streaming solution for broadcasters seeking the best in signal reception and video quality.
High Gain Antennas
Wireless reception for Teradek Node modems is greatly enhanced with two high gain antennas attached to the interior of the backpack.
Gold or V Mount Battery Plate
Choose between Gold-mount, V-mount, or no battery plate for portable power. When your battery runs dry, Cubes internal Li-Ion battery will give you 5 minutes of operation while you swap power sources.
Each backpack supports up to 5 USB or Teradek Node modems, ensuring you have connectivity wherever you go.
Integrated Locking Cables
To keep things tidy, we've neatly integrated several locking connector cables to attach your bonding encoder to each Node modem, ensuring your system is always running even if your backpack is dropped or tossed across the room.
HEVC/AVC Bonding Codec
At the heart of the Bond Backpack is the Cube encoder, a High Profile HEVC encoder that supports bitrates up to 30 Mbps, both HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs, and a boot-to-live time of just 20 seconds. H.264 only encoders are also available.
To keep you comfortable and your gear operating optimally, we've integrated a practically silent fan to keep hot air out and cool air in.
Ergonomic, Weather Resistant Design
The Bond Backpack is ergonomic, lightweight, and weather resistant, allowing the camera operator to focus on the content and not on fatigue or damage from the elements. Nylon strips on the backpack's shoulder straps keep your cables neatly dressed along your shoulder, while the quick release lock on the front offers quick access to both the encoder and battery.
LTE - North America: LTE FDD Cat 4, Bands 2,4,5,13,17
UMTS - North America: HSDPA Cat 24, HSUPA Cat 6, Bands 850/1900
- All in one complete Bonding Solution
- Real-Time HEVC/AVC (H.265/H.264) Encoder (Also available in just H.264 only. See Bond 659)
- Network Bonding with LTE Modems and
- High Gain Antennas
- Gold or V Mount Battery Options (battery not included)
- Integrated Locking Cables
- Active Cooling keeps gear running optimally
- Node North America 4-pin-4pin
- Dimensions: 3.258" W x 0.728" D x 2.198"
- 4oz. (110g)
- Construction: Milled Aluminum (Chassis), regulation compliant: PCB
- Mountability: 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 2x 4-40 threaded holes, Additional mounting options available
- Temperature: Operating: 10°C to 50°C, Storage: 40°C to 90°C
- Humidity: Operating: 5% to 95% (non-condensing), Storage: Max. 90%
- Interface: 2 Status LEDs, Power and Link
- Interface: 4-pin to 4-pin connector
- Lte: USA: LTE FDD Cat 4, Bands 2,4,5,13,17
- Umts: USA: HSDPA Cat 24, HSUPA Cat 6, Bands, 850/1900
- RF: 2x2 MIMO SMA, Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 13 (750 MHz) Band, 5 (850 MHz), Band 4 (1700 MHz) Band 2 (1900 MHz)
- Power Class: Class 3 23dBm LTE mode, Class 3 24 dBm for UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA, Mode
- Data Rate: LTE cat. 4: up to 150 Mb/s DL, 50 Mb/s UL, HSDPA cat.14, up to 21 Mb/s DL, HSUPA cat.6, up to 5.6 Mb/s UL
- Sim: Full size SIM
- Power Input: 2-Pin Connector, 5-28V
- Battery: None
- Nominal Power Consumption: 5W Max
Cube 755+Bond 4pin
- Dimensions: 4.75"W x 3"D x 2"H
- 21 oz (595 g)
- Construction: Milled Aluminum (Chassis), regulation-compliant PCB
- Part1: 10127025229|10-0319
- Part2: 10267940365|10-0755
- 1x Backpack with Gold-Mount
- 1x Cube 755 HEVC/AVC Encoder
- 1x Bond