Since 1976 WindTech has manufactured the highest quality American made microphone windscreens and accessories available on the market. There are more than 35 models and are available in up to 25 brilliant colors. There are a wide variety of shapes and sizes available to fit most popular microphones. WindTech developed a proprietary non-heat manufacturing process in 1976. All windscreens are made from specially developed American made hypo-allergenic, open-cell acoustical foam called SonicFoam. The use of SonicFoam permits the free passage of sound energy without altering the microphone's frequency response. While remaining acoustically transparent, our windscreens are engineered to reduce wind velocity which eliminates wind noise, pop noises and breath sounds. For anyone who wants to keep their investment secure, nothing protects an expensive microphone from dust, dampness and physical damage like an external windscreen. We were the first in the business and we've been perfecting our products for over three decades. Don't be fooled by imitations and cheap imports. Look for the WindTech brand name and get the quality, durability and performance you deserve.
1400 Series Windscreens Fit the Following Microphones.....
Audio Technica AT853, 803B, 855, 857, 859, ATM35, ATM350, Pro35, U853, U857.
Audix M1245, M1290, ADX-20, ADX112, ADX118.
Beyer MC5, MC6, MCE10, 52. SHM22, SHM88.
Electro Voice RE98, CO90, CO90P, CO94, CO100, CP212, 218, CS200, CH230. RE90H, RE92.
MicW CN201, E216, M215, N201, N241.
Samson VLP-1, QE.
Sennheiser ME34, ME35, MKE40-60.
Shure EZG, EZO, MX183, MX184, MX185, MX412. SM83a, SM84a, 839w, SM98, SM99.
Sony AH-1, ECM-X7, ECM-44, 55, 66, 166.
Special Projects SP4700, SP746, SP756, SPH20.
And most headset, podium or lavalier style microphones with up to .50Ã‚â€ (13mm) in diameter.
- The industry's largest selection of sizes & colors!
- Hypoallergenic washable open cell foam.
- Hard to find sizes for Neumann studio mics.
- WindTech SonicFoam DOES NOT contain Formaldehyde, Phthalates, DEHP, DBP, BPA, Lead, Mercury, Hexavalent Chromium, Cadmium, TDCPP, Tris Phosphate or Animal Derived ingredients.
- WindTech SonicFoam is in compliance with California Proposition 65, Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) Toxics in Packaging Laws and the EU European Commission RoHS Directive.
- General Headset - Standard Foam
- Inside Diameter: 0.375" (10 mm)
- Inside Depth: 1.250" (32 mm)
- Overall Height: 1.500" (38 mm)
- Overall Diameter: 0.875" (22 mm)
- Colors Available: 1 - 22
- Made In The USA